2013 - Vita e Pensiero
On the relations between variability indices : part I.
Is part ofStatistica & Applicazioni : XI, 1, 2013
In this issue
- Reasons for a translation
- On the relations between variability indices : part I.
- The confluent hypergeometric-mixture of Polisicchio distributions : a generalized Zenga distribution
- Interpreting clusters and their bipolar means : a case study
- A longitudinal decomposition of Zenga's new inequality Index
- Application of Zenga's distribution to a panel survey on household incomes of European Member States
- Minimal sample size for testing trinomial proportions for given precision of probability of type I error