TorrossaOpen is an important point of reference and an essential resource for:
- publishers wishing to publish research in open access, particularly in the fields of the Humanities and Social Sciences;
- researchers wishing to make their work available and visible internationally;
- students, scholars and library patrons, who benefit from Torrossa’s additional study support tools;
- libraries and research centres that already have access to digital content through Torrossa;
- international databases and Discovery Services, which benefit from the timely and up-to-date supply of metadata.